Preserving the past, maintaining the present and building the future of New Hanover County
Facilities Management is a people, customer-oriented department with several distinct functions. The department’s core objective is to provide a safe and hygienic environment for fellow employees, citizens of New Hanover County, and visitors.
The department accomplishes this through:
- An efficient use of cost and energy
- A computer generated work request system for routine, preventive and emergency maintenance
Facilities Management also oversees the construction, renovation and repair of county buildings and facilities.
- Jyll GartinEquipment Shop Administrative TechnicianPhone: (910) 798-4320
- Kevin CaisonFacilities Project ManagerPhone: (910) 798-4338
- Chris ClaytonDetention Center Trades SupervisorPhone: (910) 798-4349
- James DerserauxEquipment Shop Superintendent Vehicle ManagementPhone: (910) 798-4320
- Scott GordonAdministrative SupervisorPhone: (910) 798-4334
- Tina LovingoodInventory Control SpecialistPhone: (910) 798-4337
- Cesar MoyaEquipment Shop Supervisor Vehicle ManagementPhone: (910) 798-4323
- Paul PrinceFiscal Support TechnicianPhone: (910) 798-4335
- Ron ZachariasFacilities Maintenance SuperintendentPhone: (910) 798-4342