January 25th at 5:00 p.m. is the deadline for entry into the Poster, Computer-Designed Slideshow, Essay, and Computer-Designed Poster Contests! For more information, please visit: https://soilwater.nhcgov.com/programs/education-and-outreach/.
Public Speaking Contest Information:
- Eligible Grades: 7th and 8th Grades
- Open to all public, private, and homeschool students in New Hanover County
- Open to student clubs (i.e. 4-H, FFA) in New Hanover County
- Participants will perform their speech during a live Zoom presentation on January 29, 2021. Winners will be announced via email later that day.
- Each participant must register for the contest in advance by January 22, 2021. To register, email email@example.com.
- Contest: January 29th, 2021 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Contest Winner Award Recognition Ceremony: TBD
- There will be a 1st and 2nd place award in each grade category.
- 1st Place Winners: Will receive a $25 gift card, an Awards Certificate, and an invitation to the Award Recognition Ceremony
- 2nd Place Winners: Will receive an Awards Certificate and an invitation to the Award Recognition Ceremony