This notice has been updated as of November 1 to reflect additional appointment opportunities for the Non-County Agency Funding Committee.
To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- New Hanover County Adult Home Community Advisory Committee
- New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee
- Category: Cultural/Recreation
- New Hanover County Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
- Categories: Carolina Beach Hotel Owner/Manager, Chamber of Commerce, Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager, Tourist Attraction
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at Commissioners.NHCgov.com. Applications are needed by November 18, 2022, for consideration by the Board at the December 5, 2022 meeting.
Clerk to the Board